Warehouse Picker Job in Portland, OR
BONUS PAYMENTS AVAILABLE BASED ON SUCCESS WITHIN THE ROLE!!!
1. Selecting customer orders in the most accurate and efficient manner:
2. Picking in various pick zones such as mezzanines, freezers, cooler, and full case:
3. Picking methods may involve totes, boxes, and or pallets:
4. Other tasks by supervisory personnel- checking, order staging, and loading of trucks. Stocking in-coming freight
5. Shipping product/UPS orders
6. Convert orders into invoices each day by auditing pick tickets on a line-by-line basis
7. Group pick tickets so orders can be consolidated and then invoice customers
8. Prepares invoices for truck drivers prior to route departures
9. Track out-of-stocks items noted on pick tickets
10. Tracks tote counts and charges customer deposits
11. Sorts, matches staples pick tickets and tote stickers to prepare orders for picking
12. Other duties as may be required
Required skills and physical abilities:
1. Must be computer literate
2. Must be able to lift and transport a minimum of thirty pounds on a consistent basis and up to 70 lbs. intermittently.
3. Read, write, and comprehend the English language.
4. Must have attention to detail in the selection of orders.
5. Be able to take direction from supervisors.
6. Must be able to work overtime when required.
7. Knowledge of warehouse practices, procedures, and equipment.
8. Maintain an acceptable level of job performance on a consistent basis.
9. Have dependable transportation to and from work.
10. Be able to report for scheduled work on time.
11. Must be able to stoop, twist, bend, squat, kneel reach at or below or above the shoulder level.
12. Must be able to handle warehouse temperatures in the summer and winter months.
13. Must be able to operate the handcart and a grocery cart.
14. Must b
$33k-40k yearly est.